If you have any questions before applying, please contact your agent or [email protected].
Please register for an account on our online application portal. You will fill out the application form online and submit all of the required documents. For more information on required documents please see below.
APPLY TO THE INTERNATIONAL PATHWAY PROGRAM
Decide which degree you would like to pursue through the Pathway program.
Ensure you meet the specific requirements for your program of choice.
Download the application.
See the checklists to ensure you have all required documents
Complete and submit the application with required documents by email to [email protected]
When your application is received, we will notify you by email that it has been received and you may be asked to provide any missing application documents.
Your documents will be reviewed, and you will be contacted once an admission decision is made.
An offer of admission will be sent via email if admitted.
Return your signed I-20 Request Form and pay the required non-refundable deposit.
Once your signed I-20 Request Form and deposit have been received, your I-20 will be shipped to address provided.
IPP ADMISSION CHECKLIST
- Application fully completed and signed by the student
- English Language Proficiency
- Scan of ALL applicable transcripts in English (originals are due on arrival)
- Copy of identification page in passport
- Bank Statement and Guarantor Statement of Financial Support
- Gap statement if gap in education
- Hartt applicants must submit Supplemental Hartt Application
- Art students must submit a portfolio of 10-15 pieces of artwork
- Music Performance majors must submit audition
• Application fully completed and signed by the student
• English Language Proficiency
• Scan of transcripts and diploma
• Copy of identification page in passport
• Architecture students must submit a portfolio
Need to know before you go
1. Pay SEVIS fee
2. Complete visa application
3. Pay the visa fee
4. Schedule visa appointment
5. Attend visa appointment
6. Receive visa
IPP students will receive detailed Pre-Arrival information with their enrollment packet. The following are items to keep in mind while planning your studies in the US and your smooth arrival to campus.
All IPP students must complete an Arrival Form to provide IPP staff with their travel details. The form can be found at hartford.edu/pathway under Admissions. Complimentary transportation to campus is provided to all IPP students who complete the Arrival Form. Your travel details are important to plan your transfers accordingly. Completed forms should be returned to [email protected].
• Your passport
• Your I-20 (current and past)
• Your Health and Immunization Record showing the required immunizations (in English)
You will not be able to attend class without this completed form. If you arrive without it, you will need to obtain the necessary immunizations at your expense so that we may keep you enrolled in class.
• Original diploma from all completed programs of study
• Original transcripts from all programs of study in a sealed envelope from the school